Discover how The West was won as you travel on historic roads and railways through Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado! You’ll win big too with an overnight stay in Las Vegas to try your luck at the tables or try a new dish at one of Sin City’s many restaurants. From the glittering Vegas Strip to the red canyons of Arizona and Utah to the white-topped peaks of Colorado’s Rocky Mountains this tour takes you through some of America’s most scenic vistas. Behold the epic beauty of the Grand Canyon and explore the cultures and captivating beauty of the Native American culture in Monument Valley on a 4-wheel-drive excursion. From Canyonlands National Park to Moab’s spectacular Arches National Park, you’ll be awed by the dramatic landscapes of the American Southwest. Then board your Rocky Mountaineer train for an epic ride through the Colorado Rockies, riding in style along the Colorado River through stunning high-country panoramas of the White River National Forest and Arapahoe National Forest. Cross the Continental Divide en route to the Mile-High City of Denver. A unique and wonderful way to experience these historic destinations of the Wild West!
- Adventure is knocking with everything you need for perfectly affordable touring. Cosmos includes hand-selected accommodations, guided sightseeing, and seamless transportation between destinations—with value-minded travel lovers in mind. Explore with expert Cosmos Tour Directors and Local Guides, and private, first-class, air-conditioned motorcoach with free Wi-Fi. Enhance your free time to explore like a local with your CosmosGO mobile app!
- On holidays that include an overnight stay in Las Vegas, at least one member of the travelling party must be 21 years of age or older.
- Visiting and participating in activities in this region may be subject to favourable weather conditions.
- YOUR TRAIN: The Rocky Mountaineer travels through spectacular scenery. SilverLeaf Service features a single-level dome coach offering reclining seats, meals served at your seat, and panoramic views from oversized windows. Enjoy an onboard culinary experience in regional cuisine and ingredients local to the Southwestern U.S. Glenwood Springs’ properties are considered moderate 3-star hotels or better. Your chosen hotel is determined by Rocky Mountaineer; however, you can rest assured that it satisfies our high standards of cleanliness and comfort.
- Maximum elevation on tour: 9,033 ft